Create a winning culture with your team, front office, coaching staff, athletic department, office, or clinic
Successful teams all have common attributes that create high standards for individual performance. When team members work together in an environment that promotes peak performance winning becomes a way of life, a culture. Winning teams know how to build trust, follow effective leadership, work through conflict, challenge each other, hold each other accountable, and eliminate factors that are destructive to performance.
Robert Andrews with the Institute of Sports Psychology in Houston uses the CORE Map Personality Profile to help teams understand and utilize their most effective and empowering performance and personality traits.
Take your team to new levels of success and performance by:
- Accelerating positive change in team dynamics
- Building team trust and collaboration
- Creating clear team goals and a vision of success
- Developing effective team leadership
- Setting clear expectations
- Increasing accountability
- Eliminating destructive ego influences
- Creating a high level of “buy in” for team goals
- Using conflict as a positive change agent
- Increasing commitment levels
- Creating empowering coaching and leadership styles